To promote the beauty and usefulness of the natural moving pleasure Walking Horse.
To bring together people who share an interest in the pleasure Walking Horse.
To provide an association that offers a network, activities and marketplace for those who enjoy the pleasure Walking Horse.
Trail Rides Chair
Board of Directors
- Board Meetings are open to ALL PPWHANC members.
- Board Meetings are: 2nd Tuesday of January, April, July and October, plus the December annual meeting. Committee meetings are held in the off months. Please contact President Jessica Deal at 919-939-6236 if you wish to be a guest or on the agenda for a meeting.
- ALL MEMBERS are welcome to attend board meetings and express concerns about the way the Club is run, about our fun shows or the Classic or any other matters that they feel they have a responsibility to report to the Board.
2019 Board Election.
Four Seats Open — Kim Barnard, Jessica Deal, Elaine Ray & Tracy Watkins
Eligibility requirements for becoming a director are:
- The proposed candidate must own or ride a Plantation Pleasure Walking Horse – either registered or unregistered.
- The proposed candidate must have been a member in
good standing for more than one year.
- The proposed candidate must be an active promoter
of the Plantation Pleasure Walking Horse.
PPWHANC voting requirements are:
- Be an adult member (18 years of age) and
- Been a PPWHANC member for at least 90 days
prior to the time of the election.
Board members whose terms expire this year are Kim Barnard, Jessica Deal, Elaine Ray and Tracy Watkins. All four expressed that they would not be running for board election next term. Please remember to thank the out going directors for their service to PPWHANC and its members.
PPWHANC will, therefore, have four seats open on the board. As always, nominations may be made from the floor the night of our meeting. If you wish to nominate someone, please be sure to contact them and make sure they would be willing to serve. The term of office for a board director is three years.